• We supply services on an as-needed basis.
• You’re able to focus on your revenue-generating clients or projects.
• You don’t have to supply office space.
• You don’t have to pay Workers Compensation or Payroll taxes.
• We are fully insured and very professional.
• Bookkeeping – QuickBooks, Report Generation, Year-End Cleanup, Filing, Bank Statement Reconciliation, Managerial Bookkeeping, Periodic Support
Our backgrounds, skill sets and years of experience vary. But all our employees have administrative experience, and all have a strong desire to help your business succeed. That said, our talents range from Customer Service and Marketing to Microsoft Word and Excel to QuickBooks and Executive Assistance. Associates are carefully matched with each client’s tasks according to the expertise needed. Office Management, P&P, as well as Accounting are all skill-sets necessary to be successful here at AE Possibilities!
Yes. Before work begins on a project, both parties (AE Possibilities and the client) sign an agreement covering our terms, our warranty, confidentiality and payment guidelines. We believe that there has to be a very high level of communication between the client and ourselves so we can serve you better.
We provide services for small businesses with anywhere from 1- 99 employees, because that’s where we feel we can have the most impact. We know what it’s like to run a small business, so we’ll do everything we can to customize our services to your needs and schedule.
Rome wasn’t built in a day. At AE Possibilities, we take pride in our ability to provide the most efficient and professional services in the industry. Before starting, we will assess the job request and give you our best estimate as to how long it will take. After that, we’ll give you regular updates so you can monitor the entire process and prioritize how and when we finish your project.