Do you want to work for the best bookkeeping firm in Keller? Want to come shine with us? Since the word is out that we are the best, we are growing. We need problem solvers, motivated individuals that want to make a difference. We need a person that wants grow within an established small business.
This position is key to our clients’ success as well as AE Possibilities’. Being able to communicate value while serving a wide range of business owners from across the country is essential.
The candidate must be customer service driven, able to articulate clearly, act and think proactively. They will be part of a support system to the CEO and/or other management personnel. This person performs a variety of clerical & account functions in support of departmental operations for AEP or assigned clients, prepare correspondence and reports; conducts general bookkeeping functions, and perform other related duties as assigned.
Essential Job Functions:
- Answers and screens incoming calls; responds to public inquiries and provides information regarding departmental operations, programs, policies, and procedures.
- Handles extensive confidential information
- Schedules appointments and makes changes to calendar as necessary
- Compiles and analyzes data; prepares, generates, and maintains a variety of administrative, operational, financial, and/or statistical reports.
- Updates and maintains assigned departmental records, filing systems, and/or databases.
- Conducts a variety of general bookkeeping and accounting functions
- Coordinates the ordering and distribution of office supplies; monitors supply inventories.
- Provides backup coverage to other departmental staff as required or assigned.
- Schedules meetings and records minutes of staff meetings; makes copies of correspondence or other printed matter; may complete room reservations
- Accesses, inputs and retrieves information from computer
- Prepares outgoing mail
- Produces information by transcribing, formatting, inputting, editing, retrieving, copying and transmitting text data and graphics
- Assists with office payroll
- Attends the workplace regularly, reports to work punctually and follows a work schedule to keep up with the demands of the office
- Completes all required training and professional development sessions
- Experience in managing emails, calendars and schedules
Key Administrative Skills:
- Microsoft Suite – Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Google calendar
- Work independently
- Customer Service
Key Personality Traits:
- Positive Attitude
- Problem Solving
- Follow Through
- Attention to detail
- Self Motivated
- Competitive Pay
- Favorable Bonuses
- Very Generous Vacation & Comp Time Package
- Top Notch Working Environment
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Training
Are you ready to be the best and work for the best?